Big update for this week, since I did not had chance to update yesterday however, today was great day then yesterday why? We play test our first networking test which when will. Also the other was a 2D layout of our first level. Why? Well in multilayer maps there lot idea's of how level or map play like in till you play them or test them . In fact this test show some missing content which player able to or not able to
(braking the game = fun >:) ).
Before I end this update who was in this match, how many games and who won/lost the games?
Well was me and my other program level team Paul.
We play 3 games since was fun and not too long/ short which is good in my book.
First match Paul won.
Second match I won.
Close match but Paul won the tie breaker


No comments:
Post a Comment