Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Update 11/15/11

Here this weeks update,

again sorry for not update last week me and my both team has been going though some sprint ending crunch. However I do have my first team burn down chart for Sprint 2.
Sprint 2
Now this chart look really bad from our prevues chart in sprint 1. However in sprint 1 we had 277 points in this sprint we had 338 points and there was large load of work. By end of the sprint 2 we figure out as group that we had some work get not getting pass right way from the done column. or fact we had large amount of task in feature team and my opinion too few member per team that had large amount of work like get frame up for level 2 and 3.

Moving on ever heard of  Ruby on Rails? Well, Ruby on Rails deal with database controller. At first I thought it was going be rough for me to self teach and apply this new language. However I starting to like Ruby on Rails, it most different from the other languages that I have self teach and apply in the past. The reason I'm learning Ruby on Rails is to be able to use a database to pass and collect information on a website I built.





So with that news and that update, its time to end this week update so, have a great weekend everyone and see you next week for next weekly update!

No comments:

Post a Comment